Sunday, September 22, 2013

iOS7/ iPhone Obsession

Like many teenage iphone owners, earlier this week I was waiting for the iOS7 update to come out right at noon. When we got to lunch we all sat down and got right on our phones to download this new software. All of us were having so many issues getting it to start downloading and once we did it was saying it would talk a crazy amount of hours to get it.
Once, it finally downloaded, I realized it was totally worth the wait. It’s almost like having a whole new phone, it looks so much different, personally i think it looks a lot more modernized or futuristic.
I love how now you can swipe anywhere on the phone to unlock it and how the pass code buttons match the color of your background, it’s the little things like that that make the phone just a little bit cooler. Also, from the lock screen you can access some basic settings and your music.
I also love how it has things like effects on the camera, a built in flashlight, and itunes radio. Because, you no longer have to get photo editing apps, flashlight apps, and pandora to waste your storage space. Don’t get me wrong, I love pandora but itunes radio has so many good stations, and is a genius idea by apple.
           The update kind of looks like the Galaxy s4 by Samsung, but it’s okay because it’s beautiful and I know plenty of people who can’t decide between the iphone and the s4 and now they can get the best of both worlds.
There really isn’t a huge difference in what the phone can and can’t do, it’s mainly little details and a new look and I love it so much.
          Not only do I love the iOS7 but the iphone in general is so great. As a flip phone, slide phone, android, and samsung phone owner I think I have the right to say that the iphone is by far my favorite. It’s like having a mini little computer at the tip of your fingers that you can use whenever you want.
         The phone is constantly having software updates and new models of the phone are being made all the time, so I feel like you can trust that you always have the access and updates you deserve.
         I’m not trying to say that I have something against all the other kind of phones because i’m sure they're great, just from my personal experience I would easily pick an iPhone over any other kind.
         I’m starting to realize I sound like an annoying teenage girl who is way too obsessed with her phone, so on that note goodbye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment