Sunday, September 22, 2013

We Can't Stop

What I want to know is why is everyone hating on my girl Miley Cyrus? Like yeah, I get she has done some crazy things recently but she still is making great music and entertaining the public. Hello, that’s kind of her job.
I honestly don’t think people would care that much if she wasn’t a childhood star, but the fact that she was on Disney Channel and on Hannah Montana, people think that she should always be that sweet innocent girl. But, guess what? She’s not, she grew up, it’s kind of a thing people do.
I get that her new song “Wrecking Ball” video isn’t like her “ Best of Both Worlds” but what are you going to do about it? Sitting at home calling her names isn’t going to change anything. Believe it or not she does have reason behind what she’s doing, even if you don’t understand it, the artist does.
I understand it was a dramatic change but everyone who is hating on her needs to realize it’s her life and she can do whatever she wants. I really do feel like if she were to start the way she is now people wouldn’t care as much. They would see her more of a Lady Gaga, not a crazy out of control person.
Also, do you realize that the more you tweet about her or watch her videos to “make fun” of her, she is just getting more attention?
I guess i’ll never really understand why people care so much about celebrities do, if you don’t like them or what they’re doing, just don’t pay attention to them and give them the popularity you are by hating on them, easy as that.
I’m not trying to say that I love every artist and everything they do, but I don’t spend my time posting on social media or talking about how much I dislike them. I also don’t think people should be able to say that a certain singer or actor has no talent as they are sitting on a couch watching them.
Like, excuse me they have got a lot farther in life than you have and most of them are only like fourteen. I just don’t get why people sit around and hate on other peoples professions. Just, let them do their thing. They aren’t hating on what you’re doing, are they? Didn’t think so.
So basically, the point of this blog was to remind all of you that sitting around hating on
celebrities is getting you nowhere. So, stop worrying about what they are doing and live your
own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment