Sunday, September 22, 2013

Netflix

I honestly do not understand all the media things made in this world. All the thinking and complexity behind them just does not make sense to me. In this post I want to talk about my favorite thing in this world, thanks to media, and that thing is, Netflix.

            Words can’t even start to explain my love for Netflix. It’s also so affordable to watch your favorite movies and TV shows for hours. Whoever created this beautiful thing I use on the daily I thank you.

            Literally, Netflix has it all. Maybe not the newest movies but they still have amazing movies and TV shows. One of my favorite things to do when I’m bored is to get on netflix scroll through the movies and just click on some completely random movie.

 Lately, I’ve really got into Gossip Girl. I would really recommend it, if you were like me and a gossip loving teenage girl. It has so many plot twists and secrets that it just draws you in. Also, If you’re an One Tree Hill fan I can almost guarantee you will love Gossip Girl.
 
 Also, kudos to Netflix for the “ Just For Kids” section they made. It comes in handy for me when I'm babysitting and I’m sure it comes in handy for parents too. Because, you can trust the movies are appropriate for your kids. I think it’s neat how that simple of a thing can make a huge different.

 If you’re looking for something to watch on Netflix, I have plenty of suggestions. I’m currently watching the Emmys and Breaking Bad has been nominated for almost every award. So, if you’re into crime like shows, that seems like a popular one to look for.

 I would also recommend the like “Thriller” section if you are into that type of thing. I love it because i love crime investigation and getting that adrenaline rush. Its like the adrenaline from an actual movie in a less scary but still scary way. It’s by far my favorite section on Netflix.

Netflix also recently put up all of these old Cartoon Network shows that us teenagers watched in our childhood and they are still just as good. I and some people I know got way too excited when we found out about all these old shows being put on because you can’t watch them on TV anymore unless you’re watching at random hours in the night.

 Weather it’s an old movie or new ish one i’m telling you Netflix has it or something like it. You may even be like me and find some of your favorite shows and movies on Netflix that you have never even heard of before, it’s awesome.

            The thing I love most about Netflix is that it seriously has something for everyone.It has anything from children's movies, to anime, to action, to TV shows, to comedies, to romantic movies, literally there is something for everyone.

 
                                                                                                       (Word Count:491)

No comments:

Post a Comment